Saturday 14 April 2012

The Weirdest of friends.. SJ

So I promised SJ I would dedicate a blog entry to her so here it is: 
So how did I meet SJ, funny story, she was a plus one to my 16th birthday party and she came with my friend Lauren, dressed up as pirates. Basically I didn't really know her at all but I was like 'Whateveeeerrrr' and she came to my party.


So that's her and Lauren being all piratey! Anyway, she didn't think I liked her at first because I was stressed and she thought I was annoyed she was there (I WASN'T) 
So yeah.. anyway, then I got into South Wilts to do my AS Levels and got to know her a lot better, so we got pretty tight and started hanging out together a bit/ a lot! The first party we went to together was a friends'  18th and this is us (and Lauren)..


So we got a lot closer and we had devised a slightly lame but equally awesome awkward turtle thing with actions which ended with a 'Spying Giraffe' it was basically, 'AWKWARD TURTLE MAKING BABIES UNDER A PALM TREE WITH A SPYING GIRAFFE' anyway it sounds pretty weird with out the actions and that kind of sums us up; pretty weird.  


So that was us being weird.


Well our first social came along and it was Harry Potter themed so we made costumes to be golden snitches, because we are awesome. This is what they looked like; even if I say so myself, they were cool.




Anyway ANOTHER social came along which was christmas themed, SJ went as a penguin and I went as a christmas present, this picture shows, yet again, how weird we are. 




So yeahhhhh and thennnnnnnnnnnn Lauren's Birthday party also gives a clue that we aren't exactly normal. 
It might be the fact we're both ginger, or that might just add to it, but even so, she is one of the most awesome people since whoever the last awesome ginger was! 


Also her boyfriend and I have known each other since we were four years old but unfortunately I didn't take part in setting them up :( 


but they're a weird couple, in a cool, cute, adorable way :D




Probably not the nicest photo of them, but SJ loves me so she'll get over it!  


LYBBZ! Harri! <3


Oh and read her blog http://eccentricobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment